Would you like to have a short paranormal story published in an anthology?Contact me to contribute to a new anthology of RL paranormal short stories. Click To Tweet
I’m looking for expressions of interest from writers who are keen to publish collaboratively.
Your contribution needs to be a well written and edited short story between 500 and 10,000 words. It could be a:
- Paranormal story you’ve experienced yourself,
- Ghost story you’ve heard from your grandma,
- Scary story that went around your neighborhood and sent shivers up your spine,
- Story about a medium, witch or fortune teller that you have crossed paths with,
- Short story that shows a scientific explanation…for something that seemed spooky at first!
- In fact, anything that will have our readers growing goosebumps could be a good fit 😛
I’d like to work with 5-7 authors on this anthology. We will all enjoy benefits from a published short in a professionally produced anthology. I intend to pay the cost of final proofing, formatting and cover design. You can see the quality of the professionals I work with by glancing at my books menu.
Selected writers will need to pay for copy editing. As I’m also a poorly paid writer, there will be no payment for selected stories. Copyright will remain with the writer.
As soon as we form our collaboration, we will complete a production and marketing plan. If we all cross promote the anthology, we will all gain some traction as writers, as well as much needed exposure.
Check out the real-life paranormal posts I’ve written for this blog to get an idea of my writing style:
Your contribution doesn’t need to be anything like mine. You can write stories that are scary, disturbing, spooky or uplifting. As long as your story fits within the broad theme of “real-life paranormal story”, I’d love to hear from you.
Please get in touch with me here to let me know you are interested 🙂
All of the images in this post are from the excellent site Pixabay. It’s loaded with a fabulous selection of free images for bloggers to use and I heartily recommend it.